Leading consumer goods manufacturer leverages Boomi to automate business processes
About the client
Our client is a reputed American consumer packaged goods holding company. It deals with FMCG, food ingredients, refrigerated, active nutrition, and private label categories.
Our client faced the below challenges:
- Existing operations framework was not ideal for data synchronization and was manually done in many cases.
- Existing business process involved manual activities and was dependent on three individual systems (JDE,7i, and MVP). Without a cohesive system, these individual systems was a hindrance to seamless data transfer.
- Lack of support, knowledge, and guidance to automate data and improve the current system.
Our integration team met the stakeholders and did an assessment to implement these following activities:
- Utilized Azure service bus to hold the data from the source system for higher availability, ensuring the data was available only to personnel with authorization.
- APIs developed in Boomi supports the communication between JDE and other systems allowing advanced API governance.
- Increased security and maintenance of data.
- Reduced the dependency on manual process.
- Improved the efficiency of IT teams, thereby increasing productivity by 30%.