Business-boosting analytics using Azure services and Power Platform
About the client
The client is a leading medical nutrition company that offers high-standard enteral formulae. They serve thousands of patients suffering from severe chronic diseases to less serious medical issues.
The lack of a unified distributor onboarding process posed a significant challenge to the client, making it difficult to view orders and manage supplier performance.
- They manually formatted and validated data which consumed time, leading to data quality issues and rework.
- The existing system did not support SSIS package customization specific to each distributor and incurred costly maintenance charges.
- The client sought to automate order procurement by integrating Salesforce CRM, McKesson system, and monthly reports from Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- They manually consolidated master data which was cumbersome and time-consuming.
PreludeSys leveraged Azure Data Factory to securely transfer data between Salesforce, McKesson, and Power BI for analytics and BI needs.
- Streamlined the distributor data gathering and visualizing processes through dynamic field mapping.
- Automated the approval process using Power Apps and streamed sample requests and fulfillment data to Azure for further analysis.
- Fine-tuned the fuzzy match algorithm to improve data match results and automated master data identification workflow using Power Apps.
- Power BI reporting to track samples’ delivery status and delivery forecasting details.
- Our system detects errors and logs them with custom notifications, providing immediate feedback whenever an issue occurs.
- Removed redundant data staging steps with optimization workflows.