Salesforce Technical Manager, responsible for the technical ownership, solution design, end to end architecture and development of Salesforce projects primarily for Sales, Marketing, Community, Service, FSL, CPQ and Integration Projects.
- 6+ years of experience with implementing and supporting global Salesforce projects.
- 4+ years of experience in leading developers, administrators, business analysts working on Salesforce projects
- Perform code reviews, configuration, data, and usage of Salesforce features to ensure security, scalability, integrity, and quality.
- Define, communicate and enforce strict coding standards across Salesforce platform.
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and collaborate and work with a team of high performing engineering professionals.
- Work with the Scrum teams to plan for and prioritize the various critical updates and releases by Salesforce.
- Pure Technical Profile- 5+ years in Salesforce implementation
- Should be able to lead the Tech Lead and team and guide the juniors during the implementation.
- Experience in Integrations and Lightning Components.
- Preferred to have to experience in Presales Activities.
- Preferred certifications:
- Salesforce Technical / System Architect Certification.
- Salesforce Certified Developer – Platform 1 and 2.