Posted 7 months ago
Salesforce CRM, Presales contributor
- Technically savvy Pre-Sales Consultant (Salesforce) with 5 to 10 years of overall CRM PreSales experience out of which 3+ years in Salesforce CRM platform. The consultant is expected to be the one who spent his/her initial years working as a developer/tester and switched career into BA/Pre-Sales.
- The candidates should possess a proven track record of accomplishments in the areas of Requirement Scoping, Functional Analysis, Technology Solution Design, Effort & Cost Estimation, Proposal Preparation, Client Presentations and Cross Functional Collaboration
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Identify gaps in business requirements, analyze functional requirements, map with technical deliverables, develop questionnaire to elicit clarity & quality in requirements
- Produce techno-functional proposals – conceptual and detailed and have strong sense of business acumen
- Prepare estimations – effort and cost estimations to augment sales proposals – Support at external and internal customer facing events – Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof Of Concepts(POC)
- Develop and authorize technical business solutions, product presentations and demonstrations – Support sales opportunities with technical analysis and requirement scoping.
|Job Category||Technical Manager|
|No. of Position||1|